Glyph Symbolic Regression
glyph is a python 3 library based on deap providing abstraction layers for symbolic regression problems.
Code is found at glyph
It comes with batteries included:
- predefined primitive sets
- n-dimensional expression tree class
- symbolic and structure-based constants
- interfacing constant optimization to
- easy integration with
- symbolic constraints
- boilerplate code for logging, checkpointing, break conditions and command line applications
- rich set of algorithms
glyph also includes a plug and play command line application glyph-remote which lets non-domain experts apply symbolic regression to their optimization tasks.